Clan CCW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for competitive Dota and Clan CCW's Homepage

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Notpron (riddle)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dinmor123

Dinmor123

Notpron (riddle) Empty
PostSubject: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:16 pm

http://deathball.net/notpron/

I don't know if you really can call Notpron a game - it's a riddle containing 140 levels getting more difficult every level. As the website says, it's infact the hardest riddle available on the internet. Twisted Evil

Notpron has 82 positive levels, 44 minus levels and 14 greek levels. I am currently stuck at lvl -31.

Try it out! Smile

"Hard, harder, Notpron!"
Back to top Go down
Big_bad_Volf

Big_bad_Volf

Notpron (riddle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:28 am

Razz i see you got a hell of motivation to post things Laughing thats good!Very Happy
plz tell ICh/com.sie/net that he should write something about himslef on our special topic
Back to top Go down
Dinmor123

Dinmor123

Notpron (riddle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:32 am

Huh, do I have to tell him to do that? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Big_bad_Volf

Big_bad_Volf

Notpron (riddle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:53 pm

Not any more:"D i did it
Back to top Go down
King.Titus

King.Titus

Notpron (riddle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:39 am

OK, i did it to lvl 6...
and i found the secret code in the dark...
but it doesn't work if i write it in the name and password folder >.<
give me a hint, teil^^
Back to top Go down
Big_bad_Volf

Big_bad_Volf

Notpron (riddle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:18 am

I CANT PASS FUCKING LVL 3WTF!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dinmor123

Dinmor123

Notpron (riddle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:36 am

Big_bad_Volf wrote:
I CANT PASS FUCKING LVL 3WTF!!!!

You have to do something similar to lvl 2, just look at the picture for a while Razz
Back to top Go down
Dinmor123

Dinmor123

Notpron (riddle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:39 am

King.Titus wrote:
OK, i did it to lvl 6...
and i found the secret code in the dark...
but it doesn't work if i write it in the name and password folder >.<
give me a hint, teil^^

Did you try to follow the hint in the title?

...the source code might help... Wink
Back to top Go down
King.Titus

King.Titus

Notpron (riddle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:14 am

omfg this was soooo complicated... i got it -.- thx teil^^
Back to top Go down
Big_bad_Volf

Big_bad_Volf

Notpron (riddle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:36 pm

Where can i write the code or something,,,it says ,,STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE,, whaat should i do?????
Back to top Go down
Dinmor123

Dinmor123

Notpron (riddle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:17 pm

Big_bad_Volf wrote:
Where can i write the code or something,,,it says ,,STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE,, whaat should i do?????

Write in the Address (URL) like at lvl 2 - what can you edit to stop being so negative?
Back to top Go down
Big_bad_Volf

Big_bad_Volf

Notpron (riddle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:26 am

ty man...i got it.... but still i think that this game isnt so cool for me...i went to next lvl and it wants me to FIND CODE in the dark,and translate it...wtf? how stupid ior inteligent should i be....:*(
Back to top Go down
Dinmor123

Dinmor123

Notpron (riddle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:33 am

Big_bad_Volf wrote:
ty man...i got it.... but still i think that this game isnt so cool for me...i went to next lvl and it wants me to FIND CODE in the dark,and translate it...wtf? how stupid ior inteligent should i be....:*(

Well, it's mostly about patience. I'm through about 100 lvls, and it took me 3 years (with pauses though), so it takes a long time with better things (DotA) to do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Big_bad_Volf

Big_bad_Volf

Notpron (riddle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:27 am

are you telling me that yopu never used cheats???/ NEVER for any level????
Back to top Go down
Dinmor123

Dinmor123

Notpron (riddle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:38 am

Big_bad_Volf wrote:
are you telling me that yopu never used cheats???/ NEVER for any level????

One level I was sure I did the wrong thing, but I just kept getting the wrong answer (some complex math lvl), so I had to find out which mistake I made. So yes, one time Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
King.Titus

King.Titus

Notpron (riddle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:24 pm

there are cheats for notpron? xD lol?!
is it like "write qwertzuiop and get to lvl 11" ? xD
or do you mean to look up the solution for several levels?
Back to top Go down
Big_bad_Volf

Big_bad_Volf

Notpron (riddle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:09 pm

i meant : type on google NOTPRON cheats for lvl etc. u get them as pie:S
Back to top Go down
Dinmor123

Dinmor123

Notpron (riddle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:50 am

Yep, some idiots wrote the answers. Luckily DavidM (the creator, you'll see later in the levels) changed some of the solutions to follow the same princip but give another question. Don't fall into the temptation!

If you need more hints, than there already is use the official forum, which doesn't contain any spoilers (http://forums.gameservers.net/showthread.php?s=c35070bf2853b3d5b0b4f52da0c0579b&threadid=22002)

Btw, if you think of maybe finishing the riddle, write down the URLs and passwords for all levels - you'll need 'em later.
Back to top Go down
King.Titus

King.Titus

Notpron (riddle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:05 am

I'm at lvl 7... i realized that i've got the "nameitbackwards" and that its the twix.. and i named twix backwards so i got xiwt
BUT it says "too new" and i don't know what to do xD i looked up in the hints (your link) but it just says the things i already got... :\ what is like twix, but older? i don't get it >.<

*edit*
=> ok, i got it xD actually it wasnt this complicated^^ just googled a bit...
(lvl 6 was harder...)
*edit*
read it loudly... "JAY SHOULD PACK HIS STUFF" ... "jshdpkstf" so, how should this help me?^^ i watched the source text ... it says something like "water is turned to wine" and something about "luv2music" ... help, teil xD
Back to top Go down
Dinmor123

Dinmor123

Notpron (riddle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:21 pm

This level is a bit complicated, so I'll give you some hints:

Hint 1: There is a reason why certain letters are capitalized. Really; say them loudly and proudly - sounds familiar?

Hint 2: Noticed anything different in the source? Maybe the hint from the password&username box can help you out there?

Hint 3: Combine hint 1 and 2 and you'll get your answer =]
Back to top Go down
King.Titus

King.Titus

Notpron (riddle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 6:14 am

Twisted Evil
Its Jay Pack => Jpec => picture format, aye?
"second song".. is it "../stuff/mus2.mp3" ??
"JAY should PACK his stuff" => stuff = mus2.mp3
so i would now write "../stuff/mus2.jpg"

you wrote "combine hint 1 and 2" how? xD what shall i do?^^
Back to top Go down
Dinmor123

Dinmor123

Notpron (riddle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:37 am

King.Titus wrote:
so i would now write "../stuff/mus2.jpg"
You know, you practically already solved the level. I don't see your problem, just see the hint this gives you Exclamation
Back to top Go down
King.Titus

King.Titus

Notpron (riddle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:41 am

hm... i was thinking about your post and wrote /stuff/mus2.jpg into my URL, but it said "lol, no! you are so close!!" >.<
then i tried /stuff/mus2.mp3 and i get a quicktimeplayer icon on my screen with an error.. :\ when i try to listen to
/stuff/mus1.mp3 then its a kind of creepy howl or something.. O.o in the page where it said that i'm close it also says that i've got to change the file - not the URL... but how do i get this damn file? xD i tried "save target" but i can only safe the internet site... teil, if i am right and i got to save the file somehow and change it to jpg... then pls tell me how to get this f**king file Razz
Back to top Go down
Dinmor123

Dinmor123

Notpron (riddle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:20 am

King.Titus wrote:
then i tried /stuff/mus2.mp3 and i get a quicktimeplayer icon on my screen with an error.. :\ when i try to listen to.
Teil, if i am right and i got to save the file somehow and change it to jpg... then pls tell me how to get this f**king file Razz
Good. However, this riddle is build for Internet Explorer - for once for try this (sucky) browser. Wink
Back to top Go down
King.Titus

King.Titus

Notpron (riddle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:35 am

the same with internet explorer .. :\ :ยด(

*edit*

this was difficult... i finally did it :\ you know how? Razz i downloaded a firefox addon which allows you to get a file via the URL... then i wrote the .../stuff/... thing and got the file, changed it's name, got the userid and pw and now im happy in lvl 9^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Notpron (riddle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) Empty

Back to top Go down

Notpron (riddle)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan CCW :: General chat. :: Other games-
Jump to: