Clan CCW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for competitive Dota and Clan CCW's Homepage

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY

Go down 
+2
Dinmor123
Big_bad_Volf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Big_bad_Volf

Big_bad_Volf

SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY Empty
PostSubject: SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY   SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:30 am

My favorite combo is: Slardar,Enigma,Abbadon or Omni, Tiny and Rhasta
With this combo we won 2 CW ^^
Back to top Go down
Dinmor123

Dinmor123

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY   SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:17 am

Big_bad_Volf wrote:
My favorite combo is: Slardar,Enigma,Abbadon or Omni, Tiny and Rhasta
With this combo we won 2 CW ^^

3 str and 2 int? You kinda miss a fast damage dealing agi. Actually I don't see the combo here at all. I think you mean "serious lineups".

Anyway, if you're looking for more types of lineups start with reading this guide: http://forums.dota-allstars.com/index.php?showtopic=156517&hl=
Back to top Go down
King.Titus

King.Titus

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY   SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:14 pm

thinking about the combination you should realize that it's a good one^^

sladar => interrupting and weakening
enigma => inter. very well^^
Abaddon/
Omni => Healing
Tiny => inter. + Dmg. dealing
Rhasta => inter. very well

all in all : all heroes but omni/aba can stun/hold... enigma and rhasta are very nice carrier and can shakle/"black hole" later on... sladar and tiny will do a good job Razz

well, the combi is ok, but there are more... we can have some changes and test them @ the train Wink

e.g. swaping tiny with drow or something? post suggestions... Smile
Back to top Go down
ZykZel

ZykZel

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY   SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:04 pm

Slardar, Tiny, Rhasta, Enigma, Mortred / Drow Ranger, I would prefer Drow Ranger because of her silence but still, Slardar and Mortred can hunt down the other escaping hero's... Where Rhasta Enigma and Tiny would do mass AoE dmg with the Black Hole 5v5 situations
Back to top Go down
King.Titus

King.Titus

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY   SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:39 pm

yep, agree^^

drow is - to my mind - nice in nearly all situations O.o
=> slows, silences, damages^^
Quote :
Rhasta Enigma and Tiny would do mass AoE dmg
and stun/hold xD

we really should try out some combos on friday... (tomorrow^^)
Back to top Go down
Big_bad_Volf

Big_bad_Volf

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY   SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:39 am

Well i assume you that we need to think of perfect team according to opponents team. So i was thinking about some duets or triple hero combo:
1)i liked Orge Mage+Magina(usually these heroes are never banned and we have speacial multicast to save us in bad moments)
2) Also good team are Trax+Sand king/or Skeleton king-we have tanks and dps +slow and stun
3) Mortred+some supportrt(rhasta or lion) would be brutal dmg

ofc there are alot more but i wasnt sure what to think...so give me suggestions and lets build our main options for CW-s

OPSS: I FORGOT MY ALL time favorite team: Witch doc +Void (i can do very pro void so i only need witch doc) we won few games with this team

Last edited by Big_bad_Volf on Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dinmor123

Dinmor123

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY   SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:31 am

Okay, I'll let you know what I think:

Big_bad_Volf wrote:
1)i liked Orge Mage+Magina(usually these heroes are never banned and we have speacial multicast to save us in bad moments)
Magina is not that great a hero - however, if she is fed, she is quite a tricky one to kill. The only thing Ogre seriusly can do in a team fight is multicast a stun and give the carry some more attack speed. I wouldn't never pick Ogre since there are so many better stunners, and only Magina if the enemy team had 3-5 ints.

Big_bad_Volf wrote:
2) Also good team are Trax+Sand king/or Skeleton king-we have tanks and dps +slow and stun
Even better is dual stun like Lina/Lesh + SK/SK/Sven/ES. We need some players to do a combo like this at any time, in any game.

Big_bad_Volf wrote:
3) Mortred+some supportrt(rhasta or lion) would be brutal dmg
Mortred is not very very good in competitive DotA. It's not that she isn't good in her own right, it's just that many other heroes are better suited for teams and team battles. It is pretty much any hero that has a skill that can help their teammates, which Mortred can't. When you're playing competitive DotA, it all comes down to 2 things, lane control, and battle advantage. There are many other heroes than Mortred, which are better at these and still does sick damage. To take an example: Void. He might not do as much damage as Mort, but can still help in team fights with an imba correctly places ulti. As bonus he also survives better and bashes ftw. Tbh I see no good reason why people in this clan like Mortred so well - try to read other forums and you'll see what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Big_bad_Volf

Big_bad_Volf

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY   SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:36 am

i must disagree with you about 80% you just said.

1st: Mortred is a annoying hero,farms well because of 1st magic and only needs few item to get little imba(good to counter some dps heroes)
2nd: When i said Ogre mage + magina i meant chaos! magina also needs m little time to get imba with Ogres 3rd magic she could become rly annoying+ both heroes are annoying so if u stun or disable one, the other can protect.
3rd: Trax + Sand king or skeleton king is all about mass dmg,,stun and silence so for team??? they do 70% of job!

i wouldn't say such things, i saw all these teams in real action, beginning with good moves to unstoppable spree.
So with these heroes we already know the strategy. We only need 3 more heroes according to enemy to do pro job. So believe me man.
Anyway ty for suggestons(its always welcome)

,best wishes BBV pig
Back to top Go down
Dinmor123

Dinmor123

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY   SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:46 am

I would very much like to see those "re

Last edited by TeilvtiW on Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dinmor123

Dinmor123

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY   SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:00 am

You should take a look at this lineup-guide (which actually says Magina is pretty good Rolling Eyes): http://forums.dota-allstars.com/index.php?showtopic=163546
Back to top Go down
Nummer2

Nummer2

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY   SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:54 am

hmm i dont think that we need a hero combo just see and look what the enemies pick dont give us any tactis and dont give the heroes to play who dont know how to play so if bbv say plz pick enigma i wont otherwise i will pick another hero or u wont have me on cw thx Very Happy

Mfg Nummer2
Back to top Go down
Big_bad_Volf

Big_bad_Volf

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY   SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:39 pm

(some members rly got Crazy or mad...we are finished with strategies...2 months ago...and you wrote message now...anyway i wanted to bring our clan to Garena or Dota league for some real serious games...but i see members are just gone crazy...so if it keeps like this BBV will choose 5 players or 6....you can guess whats next^^
Back to top Go down
ZykZel

ZykZel

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY   SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:53 pm

Rhasta - Slardar - Gondar - Razor - Abbadon, diz is like way overpowered fucking team. You got Gondar and Slardar as trackers, Rhasta can control 4 hero's ( Cyclone hex hex net) and razor does a HELL FUCKING lot of dmg. Abbadon is just there to sacrafice himself with his ultimate ^.^

GG Jones xD
Back to top Go down
Big_bad_Volf

Big_bad_Volf

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY   SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:17 pm

Hm well ty for sharing your idea with us...i agree that its rly good combo, but i would think twice beforme using it...its easy to counter it...so lets think of some spare heroes that we can use instead some of heroes you mesnchioned ^^
Back to top Go down
ZykZel

ZykZel

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY   SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:29 am

Lina, Rhasta, Huskar, Nevermore and Tidehunter or roof. GG Jones xD
Back to top Go down
s.iLenCe-

s.iLenCe-

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY   SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:34 pm

My tactic i think it's good, listen Cool :

Enigma, Crixalis =>>> Down (blackhole + epicentar = gg )
Rooftrellen(Magnus), Lich =>>> Up (roof's ulti(magnus's) + lich's chain nova = gg too)
Razor (Crystal Maiden,Mirana) =>>> Mid (some hereos that easily can last-hit because of gold...then to move team up, and which can gang)

That's my tactic, plz tell me if
something is bad, i will appritiate that
thx
Back to top Go down
Big_bad_Volf

Big_bad_Volf

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY   SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:42 am

Its a n1 strategy,still its easy to counter it still i would like to try it^^

Next training maybe^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY   SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY Empty

Back to top Go down

SERIOUS HERO COMBOS(used for CW) MEMBERS ONLY
Page 1 of 1