Clan CCW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for competitive Dota and Clan CCW's Homepage

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DOTA LEAGUE STARTS ALL GET INFORMED! here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Big_bad_Volf

Big_bad_Volf

DOTA LEAGUE STARTS ALL GET INFORMED! here Empty
PostSubject: DOTA LEAGUE STARTS ALL GET INFORMED! here   DOTA LEAGUE STARTS ALL GET INFORMED! here EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:13 pm

Ok listen up,

this Friday we are playing for CcW on DL vs clan HG(hot generations) so our main players should be ready till then: Cloud-the-fox, Nummer2, King.Titus,Zykzel and Skullz0rs(Xandon has some other things to do for some other clan so he isnt CcW any more)

Get ready...how?

Practise dota and come on super training on Wednesday at 18h till 22h!
Back to top Go down
King.Titus

King.Titus

PostSubject: Re: DOTA LEAGUE STARTS ALL GET INFORMED! here   DOTA LEAGUE STARTS ALL GET INFORMED! here EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:53 am

if the games are always on friday, this would be rly bad for me Sad
i wasnt there this friday, because my best friend had his 20th birthday...
next week, another good friend will get 20 O.o
Back to top Go down
Big_bad_Volf

Big_bad_Volf

PostSubject: Re: DOTA LEAGUE STARTS ALL GET INFORMED! here   DOTA LEAGUE STARTS ALL GET INFORMED! here EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:53 am

you gotta be kidding me....well its n1 rly n1 that we all cant come to one normal tarining and say that in the face...i have NO positive feeling about Dl if we dont even have right team...btw king titus are were never online...and training? skullz0rs is always busy, only nummer2 is online(from guys in dota league) Cloud-the-fox cant play dota laegue...becuase he was banned i think....and bloody doesnt want to play dota leauge...So zykzel is the only one i can count on beside nummer2 but now he is on holydays...i hope you guys will be more online next few weeks or i will stop useing and wasteing my time and go find another ppl that are ready to cooperate more....i cant play and have fun if my important members are never online! i am rly pissed of (i mean 80% of what i wrote here so i think is serious enough for you to get what i mean)
Back to top Go down
ZykZel

ZykZel

PostSubject: Re: DOTA LEAGUE STARTS ALL GET INFORMED! here   DOTA LEAGUE STARTS ALL GET INFORMED! here EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:16 pm

Big_bad_Volf wrote:
you gotta be kidding me....well its n1 rly n1 that we all cant come to one normal tarining and say that in the face...i have NO positive feeling about Dl if we dont even have right team...btw king titus are were never online...and training? skullz0rs is always busy, only nummer2 is online(from guys in dota league) Cloud-the-fox cant play dota laegue...becuase he was banned i think....and bloody doesnt want to play dota leauge...So zykzel is the only one i can count on beside nummer2 but now he is on holydays...i hope you guys will be more online next few weeks or i will stop useing and wasteing my time and go find another ppl that are ready to cooperate more....i cant play and have fun if my important members are never online! i am rly pissed of (i mean 80% of what i wrote here so i think is serious enough for you to get what i mean)

I'm back !!! :DDDDDDDD

And I am FUCKING REAADY FOR PWNINING ZOME ÜBER N00bs, SO YOU BETTER HAVE A FUCKING GOOD COMBO FOR US ! Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
King.Titus

King.Titus

PostSubject: Re: DOTA LEAGUE STARTS ALL GET INFORMED! here   DOTA LEAGUE STARTS ALL GET INFORMED! here EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:09 am

i had much things to do for a time.. and tomorrow evening i will go on holiday until wednsday (6 days) when do we play the league game? which time? maybe i could join you before my holiday? Smile
Back to top Go down
Big_bad_Volf

Big_bad_Volf

PostSubject: Re: DOTA LEAGUE STARTS ALL GET INFORMED! here   DOTA LEAGUE STARTS ALL GET INFORMED! here EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:28 am

well i wish you a nice vacation and good weather, we have our next match 19th of july....there is a problem...i have my brothers birthday...and i dont think i would be able to play at 19h...
We need fast thinking right now! well Sunday or monday ...thats the time probably at 19-20h so come if you can^^ ah now i see....until wednesday...just come on Sunday evening...we need to talk....ALL OF US!
Back to top Go down
King.Titus

King.Titus

PostSubject: Re: DOTA LEAGUE STARTS ALL GET INFORMED! here   DOTA LEAGUE STARTS ALL GET INFORMED! here EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:24 am

do we have a league game today?
if yes, when do we have it?

*edit*
ah ok, sunday 19:00 ... well, i would like to play on saturday...
are you alright with this? we could ask Clan BL (our enemy clan) about this..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOTA LEAGUE STARTS ALL GET INFORMED! here   DOTA LEAGUE STARTS ALL GET INFORMED! here Empty

Back to top Go down

DOTA LEAGUE STARTS ALL GET INFORMED! here
Page 1 of 1