Clan CCW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for competitive Dota and Clan CCW's Homepage

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favourite role?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dinmor123

Dinmor123

Favourite role? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite role?   Favourite role? EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:05 pm

Actually I'm just making this thread to test the forum, but here goes:

--

What's your favourite role in a full 5v5 DotA game?
Here I'm talking about the common roles such as tank, supporter, carry, babysitter, initiator, jungling, etc. Smile

Myself I mostly like playing either jungling tanks (Cent, Axe, etc) and solo carries (PotM, Silencer).
Back to top Go down
ZykZel

ZykZel

Favourite role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite role?   Favourite role? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:16 am

Hmm... That would be a support / carry with Dazzle, desolater mekasm and lothars and we are going ! Very Happy

Nerubian Assasian would be the only carry I play, otherwise I play almost every hero with Cyclone and Bloodstone lol!
Back to top Go down
Big_bad_Volf

Big_bad_Volf

Favourite role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite role?   Favourite role? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:46 am

I can play almost every kind of heroes( except ones i dislike) but my favorites are SLARDAR, Drown RAnger, Panda(any) and ofc Pudge
Back to top Go down
ZykZel

ZykZel

Favourite role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite role?   Favourite role? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:22 pm

I'm actully able to play all hero's in the game, you can't tell a hero where I can't tell the skills of the hero ;D

-So I can counter everything, but who says I want to? Wink
Back to top Go down
Dinmor123

Dinmor123

Favourite role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite role?   Favourite role? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:46 pm

ZykZel wrote:
I'm actully able to play all hero's in the game, you can't tell a hero where I can't tell the skills of the hero ;D

-So I can counter everything, but who says I want to? Wink
Haha, sure. There is knowing spells, there's playing the hero and then actually playing (pwning) with it (non-public). I'd like to see you actually play Rhasta in a SIG Wink
Back to top Go down
ZykZel

ZykZel

Favourite role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite role?   Favourite role? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:19 am

If the chance comes, I will pick him, just for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Skullz0rs

Favourite role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite role?   Favourite role? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:20 am

I usually take any support hero or a tank (not axe though). Carrying just isn't my thing, altough I played a nice SIG as TB yesterday.

Some hero's I like: Enigma, Rigwarl, Pudge, Chen, TB, ES and I used to be really awesome with meepo, but my friends wouldn't let me pick him anymore. I need to practice some more with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favourite role? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite role?   Favourite role? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite role?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan CCW :: Dota. :: General chat.-
Jump to: