Clan CCW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for competitive Dota and Clan CCW's Homepage

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World of Warcraft

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ZykZel

ZykZel

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:24 pm

Does any of you play World of Warcraft? Very Happy

- Kor'gall, Nordrassil is the servers I'm on Smile
Back to top Go down
Skullz0rs

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:23 am

Zenedar EU here.

Atm this is my main. I don't really play wow that often right now. The content is crap and I can't find a guild who's got suitable raidtimes for me. And pugs just suck.
Back to top Go down
ZykZel

ZykZel

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:23 am

Your link doesn't work >.< I'm actully just chilling in WoW, just lvl'ing talking and having fun with friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
King.Titus

King.Titus

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:47 am

is it worth, paying money each month?^^

i played WoW for one month... but, to my mind, wc3 makes much more fun and needs less time to be "wasted". I hope you know what i mean Very Happy Isn't it like this : The guy who spends the most of time in the game is the best one. Actually i heard of people playing whole the time... their reason : "I have to play as long as possible because otherwise i would have spend my money for nothing!" So, this is my opinion of wow^^

have you guys also played very often and stopped? Or have you always played just a little bit?^^
Back to top Go down
Madkipz
Admin
Madkipz

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:10 pm

I played it since vanilla wow was released and i must say it is enjoyable and the drama is unsurpassed but the flaw is that you have to grind and play alot at the highest tier to be on par with others. Wotlk ruined every aspect i enjoyed so i whent back to wc3 / dota
Back to top Go down
https://clanccw.forumotion.com
Big_bad_Volf

Big_bad_Volf

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:05 pm

King.Titus wrote:
is it worth, paying money each month?^^

i played WoW for one month... but, to my mind, wc3 makes much more fun and needs less time to be "wasted". I hope you know what i mean Very Happy Isn't it like this : The guy who spends the most of time in the game is the best one. Actually i heard of people playing whole the time... their reason : "I have to play as long as possible because otherwise i would have spend my money for nothing!" So, this is my opinion of wow^^

have you guys also played very often and stopped? Or have you always played just a little bit?^^

AMEN FOR THAT!!! cheers i am srry but i rly dislike WoW because i think you need HELL MUch time to do anything...I am scared if i try it that i couldnt know how to stop:D
Back to top Go down
ZykZel

ZykZel

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:29 am

Wow is more then a game, it's a lifestyle, that's why I try to do anything else then sit at my computer, and when I do check if there's a host online if there's not I go to Teamspeak server and play WoW untill someone comes Very Happy

-Wotlk RUINED THE GAME FUCK BLIZZ !

-Still play it tho ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft Empty

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan CCW :: General chat. :: Other games-
Jump to: