Clan CCW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for competitive Dota and Clan CCW's Homepage

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movies on youtube.com

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZykZel

ZykZel

Movies on youtube.com Empty
PostSubject: Movies on youtube.com   Movies on youtube.com EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:31 am

Hello everyone

- I'm gonna save all the replay from our training, send them to a mate and then he will post them on youtube, after he made them, the links will be on THIS topic that I made.

BIIIG HAND TO ME AND MY MATE ! ;D

- lol!

-EDIT: He will also add music and credits with Clan CcW and all the honor goes to him....
Back to top Go down
Big_bad_Volf

Big_bad_Volf

PostSubject: Re: Movies on youtube.com   Movies on youtube.com EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:41 am

Hm thats all fine but hope you will tell me the name or the style of movie... i would rly like to make good pic of us on youtube... I would ask if the video is not good enough to move it from youtube ok?( only in the worst case) pig scratch
Back to top Go down
ZykZel

ZykZel

PostSubject: Re: Movies on youtube.com   Movies on youtube.com EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:38 am

Big_bad_Volf wrote:
I would ask if the video is not good enough to move it from youtube ok?( only in the worst case) pig scratch

This video has nothing to do with you and my personal movie so, no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies on youtube.com   Movies on youtube.com Empty

Back to top Go down

Movies on youtube.com
Page 1 of 1