Clan CCW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for competitive Dota and Clan CCW's Homepage

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Notpron (riddle)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ZykZel

ZykZel

Notpron (riddle) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 7:20 am

Get a life, zomfg Surprised - I kinda wasted my time on readin thise :b - DOTAA FOREVER !!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Big_bad_Volf

Big_bad_Volf

PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:09 am

So why do you play WOW then?????????? HA??????????????????????? affraid
Back to top Go down
King.Titus

King.Titus

PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 9:48 am

WoW? who is playing wow? JONSY?! AHAHAHHAHAH!
Quote :
I kinda wasted my time on readin thise
you could waste your time better in playing wow, aye? xD

=>back to topic...

ok, i am at lvl 10 now... i think i am quiet close to the solution... here is what i have :

watching at the picture and so on didn't rly help.. so i switched to the source code there is

"/stuff/mus3.mp3" (i downloaded it like the last time)
<!--%SystemRoot%\System32\sndrec32.exe can capture "what u hear"--> i searched for it and found it... but i cant play this file with sndrec32^^ so i played it with mediaplayer ... wasnt really helpful^^

<!-- quick quick, don't let me wait -->
=> so i just made it a bit faster... and i think there is something said >.< but i cant understand what it is.. i made it with doublespeed which was to slow then i tried triple speed but my boxes seem to crash (theyre cracking while playing this crap so fast O.o)
I think i should understand something because it says "what u hear" and i probably really heard 2 things... could be username and password, but im not sure and i don't know what this voice said Sad
teil, can you give me a tip how to play it with this sndrec prog? maybe it would help >.< If i try to play it there it just says "thats not a wave file" or something... (yep, its and audio file) how do i change it? O.o
Back to top Go down
Dinmor123

Dinmor123

PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:17 pm

King.Titus wrote:
teil, can you give me a tip how to play it with this sndrec prog?
Remember it can CAPTURE what you HEAR (internet explorer again), not PLAY what you DOWNLOAD. Everything else was great Smile

Btw, if you want help faster, add me on Skype with the nick TeilvtiW - I don't use msn Razz
Back to top Go down
King.Titus

King.Titus

PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:44 pm

thx for the tip, i can record it in internet explorer^^

but i still do not understand what the voice says Sad i only understand

"grrrrraaaaaaahhhh rooooooooohhhhr" or something XD there is too much sound in the background.. thats difficult >.<

PS: i will add you on skype, but im nearly never online^^ im likely using ts Smile
Back to top Go down
Dinmor123

Dinmor123

PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:04 pm

You need to speed up now Razz

Btw, I accepted your Skype request, but it doesn't seem to accept it
Back to top Go down
King.Titus

King.Titus

PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:19 am

i already speeded up ... Sad should it be clearly understandable?
1st its too silent... so i have to make it loud
2nd if i make it this loud and fast my boxes/headphone (tried both) are cracking in an unhealthy way... >.<
3rd i still do not understand xD
Back to top Go down
Dinmor123

Dinmor123

PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:55 am

I'll try, sec

Edit: WTF, this fucking sound recorder/player doesn't work with Vista. Omg? Might take even longer...
Back to top Go down
Dinmor123

Dinmor123

PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:12 am

Aarrrgghh! Shocked

I've downloaded more than 5 different programs now for this shitty OS, and nothing else than sndrec32.exe can seriusly do it. You have to double it's speed 2-4 times and get two small words. I've done it with XP, it is possible.
Back to top Go down
King.Titus

King.Titus

PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:59 am

i got the words, but i didn't understand them...
i'm a bit ashamed of myself, but i had to look them up in the "notpron cheats" (thx bbv Razz xD)
but what else could i do? my boxes where just cracking and the words were sooo unclearly... i already had the solution.. so i hope this wasn't such hardcore cheating Sad

*edit*
lvl 11... i doubt that this will get easier xD reality and mystery... the truth... hmm.. there is lunch :\

*edit*
hehe, the sourcecode helped, lulz Razz i have to look at every crappy detail xD
Back to top Go down
ZykZel

ZykZel

PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:09 am

*edit* GET A LIFE
*edit* Omg - GET A LIFE
*edit* ZOMFG STOP POSTING ON THIS GAME XD GET A LIFE !
Back to top Go down
King.Titus

King.Titus

PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:59 am

XD fu jonsy Razz try it by yourself, its funny Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notpron (riddle)   Notpron (riddle) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Notpron (riddle)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan CCW :: General chat. :: Other games-
Jump to: