Clan CCW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for competitive Dota and Clan CCW's Homepage

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comics that you would like to share with the others!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Big_bad_Volf

Big_bad_Volf

Comics that you would like to share with the others! Empty
PostSubject: Comics that you would like to share with the others!   Comics that you would like to share with the others! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:24 am

PART ONE:

I would like to say a few words about Mangas:
-they are from Japan, they are very popular and every manga is a new exp and new interesting story.
Most popular mangas(and animes) are : Naruto,Bleach as far as i know and read....
There are many popular stories like Inuyasha. There are almost all kinds of stories begining with drama.historic, science-friction, comedy,etc.
So if you never read manga i assume that you should try. For me,Mangas are hobby.
adress: http://www.onemanga.com/, http://www.naruto-rendan.com/, etc, you can all google it easily:D
PART TWO:

Except for Japanese comics i read some Italian and Europe comics like: Alan Ford,Bleck Stone, Mark,Zagor....
If you dont know anything about these comics...it will be hard to explain but i will give it a try:
-in these comics ppl used to make fun of people community in some period(example: of American politics in 90`s or 80`s or even now)
-they are most about heroes that fight for greater good and comedies that you would laugh till you die
-they are very cheap but i am not sure where can you find them in Europe...I know they are mostly found on Balkan countries.

PART THREE:

THE END , i wrote almost all i know...so if somebody is interested we can have a nice chat:D

,best wishes BBV

Last edited by Big_bad_Volf on Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
King.Titus

King.Titus

PostSubject: Re: Comics that you would like to share with the others!   Comics that you would like to share with the others! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:37 am

O M G XD

BBV! Did you try your links?^^
the first 2 are not working.. and the third leads you to a site selling "air-conditioners" ^^ xD lol n1 manga Wink
Back to top Go down
Big_bad_Volf

Big_bad_Volf

PostSubject: Re: Comics that you would like to share with the others!   Comics that you would like to share with the others! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:23 am

ffs just google the adress...i know they are not working...i will fix it soon

HMHMH Try again,,,,,if u dont start reading them i will ban you from real life(u will have only virtual left!!!MUAHAHAHAHHAHA)

THAT GOES FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!

p.s: i had a rly big no-prblem back then i was ust having fun being terrorist so
Back to top Go down
Dinmor123

Dinmor123

PostSubject: Re: Comics that you would like to share with the others!   Comics that you would like to share with the others! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:52 am

I don't know about manga, but I read other comics like http://xkcd.com/ (geeky fun) and http://explosm.net/comics/ (just fun)! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Big_bad_Volf

Big_bad_Volf

PostSubject: Re: Comics that you would like to share with the others!   Comics that you would like to share with the others! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:43 am

Bah srry Teilvtiw...but i am looking for comic geeks(like me) i have my room filled with comics all kinds, and i read manga online.
So if you ever get interested for someting more serious that comedy tell me or cloud-the-fox:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comics that you would like to share with the others!   Comics that you would like to share with the others! Empty

Back to top Go down

Comics that you would like to share with the others!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan CCW :: General chat. :: Off Topic.-
Jump to: